Thursday, April 29, 2010

Almost Ready!


In a few days I will start my journey to NY for my first guide dog! I'll be adding entries and photos to my blog as often as I can, just to journal my experiences along the way - through meeting my new dog, my training, and the outings the dog and I will share together. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait! Plus, I don't get to travel out of state much, so this will be a fun treat. :)

With that in mind, I'm looking forward to seeing what NY is like in the spring - what flowers may be blooming, any different plants, flowers, trees than what we have here in Texas. Hopefully you can help me identify them! ;) Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your journey, Jen...good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited and happy for you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete