Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Photo Challenge: Nature

One of the message boards I frequent has a fun 'Shutterbug Challenge" every Wednesday - someone picks a topic and people post pics relating to that subject. Some are easy to do, some are. . . .a challenge. I'm going to try and include my pics in my blog every week from now on - so we shall see my progress! This week's challenge just happens to be nature.

This first pic I took years ago, but it's one of my favorites - in the Davis Mountains of Texas. It's a prominant part of the horizon when we're in our cabin.
A rose by any other name. . . . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    ~*~dobiwynn~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your next challenge?
    My children and family photog group challenged us to capture "success".
    Hmmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete